About the site and the author
About this blog
This is my personal blog for random things. Whenever I think of something interesting, I write it down post it here, hoping someone will eventually find it useful. Think of it as an open journal.
Topics include but not limited to (in no particular order):
- Software engineering
- Security and cryptosystem
- Reverse engineering
About the site on IPFS
This is a static site living on IPFS. You are probably viewing this site through Cloudflare IPFS gateway over HTTPS.
push32.comhas a CNAME record to Cloudflare IPFS gateway. This uses the IPNS name on DNS link.
- Keep in mind that Cloudflare might cache the IPFS path resolved from the IPNS name for longer than desired.
- The DNS link is a an IPNS name, a TXT record on
- The IPNS name can be used as a permanent entry to the site
The IPFS node hosting the site files maintains no access logs.
However, do keep in mind that:
- If you are visiting the site from an external IPFS gateway (such as Cloudflare IPFS gateway), the gateway provider can learn what you are reading on this site.
- If you are visiting the site from your own IPFS gateway (i.e. running your own IPFS node), your peers may learn what you are reading.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.
About the author
I’m a free software enthusiast and am a fan of GNU/Linux. I enjoy studying cryptosystems, doing security research, digging into blockchain, and all sorts of infosec things.
- Email: [email protected]
- See keys page for PGP keys